Hello to my lovely followers! Today, I am sharing tag that is about Autumn! As y’all have probably figured out by now, Autumn is my favorite season. I got these questions from the wonderful blog, Makeup Savvy! Feel free to go on over to her blog and use the questions. You can also post a link below if you do the tag.
1. What signifies the start of Autumn for you? The day after Labor Day. Even though I am out of school, I always started school the day after Labor Day. That meant summer over and it was time to crack down on school and pull out my autumn clothes.
2. What is your favourite Fall scent? I love all fall scents but right now, I am wearing an apple scent. I also have some pumpkin spice candles.
3. What is your favourite Autumn colour? I love cranberry colors. Also maroon and dark reds.
4. What is your favourite Fall drink? Apple cider! Apples are my favorite fruit and since apples are in season during the fall, I drink anything apple.
5. What TV show, new or old, are you looking forward to this Fall? I honestly haven’t really thought about it. I am looking forward to A Series of Unfortunate Events coming to Netflix though.
6. What is your favourite Fall fashion trend? I love scarves. I probably have about twenty scarves hanging on my bedroom wall. They are so comfy and stylish!
7. What is your favourite frugal Autumn activity? My church hosts a harvest festival every October. If you volunteer and help run the festival, you get free breakfast and entry into the festival that day. You also get a chance to walk around and experience everything. It’s a lot of fun! This year will be my seventh year volunteering there!
8. What is your favourite makeup look come autumnal weather? It’s just my everyday makeup look. I like to wear neutrals from my Maybelline Blushed Nudes pallet and then a tinted lip balm from Burt’s Bees. I’m pretty low maintenance and only do the fancy makeup looks for special occasions. Some days, I don’t even wear makeup!
Like I said above, I’d love to hear your answers. Feel free to link your post below and also head on over to Makeup Savvy and share with her!