- I posted on Wednesday that I got to help out at an exotic animal farm. It was so much fun and I made friends with a four day old Jerusalem donkey. Check out my post with pictures here!
- My cat, Esther turned seven last week. I can’t believe my little baby girl is seven! My mom and I found her abandoned in a grocery store parking lot when I was sixteen. Her eyes weren’t even open yet. Esther is my companion and best friend. I hope I get to spend many more years with such a sweet little cat.
- I finally quit my job. I just couldn’t stand it anymore. I didn’t want to be a part of the unethical activities that were going on. Even though I am now in search of another job, I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I feel like my job situation contributed to my depression and anxiety. Hopefully I can find better employment soon. I’ve been enjoying relaxing and doing things that I would be able to do if I still worked there so that’s why I am adding this to my list.
- Another favorite thing of mine is watching my ducks! Now that I’m not stuck working twelve hour shifts, I get to help my mom transfer the ducks to their day paddock. We fill up three baby pools and the ducks are so fun to watch. They swim and splash around and are so happy.
- Another fun thing I did this was was make a list of things I’d like to do when I go to Disney. We are having another trip planning meeting this Sunday and K asked us to make our own lists so we can collaborate. It makes me so excited. Only five more months left! I love having something to look forward to.
What are your favorite things from this past week? I’d love to hear from you and the ladies the co-host the link up would be so happy if you joined in. Just click on one of the names above and add your own post. Have a great weekend!