- Save up money and build our credit
- Finish paying off my student loan
- Purchase a house
- Start my own garden (I love helping my mom in her garden but it’s time for me to have my own garden in my own backyard!)
- Build the deck I’ve dreamed of for years
- Finish school
- Learn ways to manage my anxiety and general mental health
- Have S stop smoking
- Drink less alcohal
- Incorporate more veggies into our meals
- Find a corporate desk job and quit job jumping
- Have S get promoted to foreman at his work
- Have S go to community college and get an associates degree
This is just a general broad list of goals. I’ll sit down and figure out more specifics and make a plan of how we will achieve these goals. It’s just time for S and I to grow up and get a bit more settled with our lives as we approach our mid to late twenties.
What are some of your long term goals?