1. What do you order at Starbucks? I love chai tea lattes both hot and iced so I can order it all year round.
2. What’s one thing your closet you can’t live without? My pleather jacket. It goes with everything and it’s fake leather so I’m not hurting any animals my wearing it.
3. What’s one thing most people don’t know about you? I have two half brothers who I have never met (I’m adopted and I also have one full biological brother that I know) and one of them is half Japanese.
4. What’s one thing you want to do before you die? I would love to visit France! Not just Paris but also the French countryside and the riviera.
5. What’s one food you can’t live without? Soup! I love soup and you can’t go wrong with soup.
6. What’s one quote that you live by? You’ll never know if you never try.
7. What do you like and dislike about the Youtube Community? People are so mean in the comments. I swear some people go on there just to find somebody to troll and bully. I do like how nice the actual Youtubers are though.
8. What’s the number one song on your iPod? Over My Head (Cable Car) by The Fray
9. What kind of style would you describe yourself as having? Very casual and for my own comfort.
10. Favorite number? I always use the number 11 even though I hate odd numbers. I don’t know why…
11. Two hobbies? Writing and hiking
12. Two pet peeves? I have a lot of pet peeves but I hate people smack their gum and people who don’t use their turn signals.
13. Guilty pleasure? Reeses Peanutbutter Cups
Thanks to Linn from Over The Weekend for the questions!