1. I’m going to give the Sally Hansen Salon Manicure another try so look for a second chance post soon! You can read my original review here!
2. Mom recently bought two ducks and it turns out that they are an endangered breed of duck called Welsh Harlequins! We are excited and plan on buying two females to be companions for our two drakes!
3. Went swimming with my dog in the lake behind my parent’s house earlier this week! She is a Novia Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, which is hard to find in the United States. We seem to have a thing for rare breeds!
4. My friend is a volunteer for Meal on Wheels and she knits scarves for the recipients of meals every year and hands them out at Christmas time. She asked for my help so I’m committing to help knit about 120 scarves! I love to knit but this is going to be a lot! It will be interesting to see how many I can get done. I have until December though.
5. My boyfriend recently asked me what my ring size was. That is all…