It was a wonderful surprise to wake up to not only eight comments on my wishlist board, but also to a Liebster Award nomination! Thank you to Sydney at Does Eyed Dreams for nomination me!
The Liebster Award is an award that encourages and gives a bit of publicity to new blogs. It’s basically a pass it forward award.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the questions provided by the nominator.
3. Nominated and link ten bloggers that have less than two hundred followers.
4. Create 10 questions for the nominees to answer.
1. What’s the story behind your blog URL? I’m a country girl (I grew up on a farm), but can clean up well. I just kind of combined it. I’m not good at names and titles. Haha
2. How old were you when you started blogging? I was twenty one but those blogs didn’t last. I’m twenty two now.
3. How many drafts do you have saved right now? None, right now but I have a couple of ideas in my head that I’m going to use for posts this weekend.
4. What is your all time favorite blog? I really like Hello October.
5. How many secret Pinterest boards do you have? One- it’s my dream wedding board! I’m probably getting engaged soon and then I’ll make the board unsecret.
6. What is your favorite guilty pleasure food? Twinkies. I love Twinkies. I normally eat very healthy but I love Twinkies. I found a box of 10 for only $2.50 at Big Lots last night. Hehe
7. Are you right handed or left handed? I’m a lefty!
8. If you could have a $1 million shopping spree in one store, which store would you choose? That is so hard but honestly, I’d probably choose Walmart. There is so much stuff that I can buy there instead of limiting myself to one type of store.
9. On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you love Netflix? An 8. It’s a lovely website with good movies but the iPod app is so glitchy!
10. What is your favorite color? I like coral and navy blue!
Questions for my nominees
1. What blog category do you like to read the most?
2. What brand of nail polish do you like to wear?
3. If you were to attend Hogwarts, what house would you be in?
4. If you could spend a month in any country in the world, where would you go (other than your own country)?
5. If you had to mentor a girl at least five years younger than you, what life advice would you give her?
6. What interior design style would you like for your dream home (examples: country cottage, rustic mountain cabin, mid-century modern…etc.)?
7. What writing advice do you have for new bloggers?
8. If you could travel back in time, what era would you travel to?
9. Who is your favorite author?
10. If you were an animal, what animal would you be?