Hello ladies. I thought I’d post some facts about me so y’all can get to know me a bit more. Eventually, I’ll have more information on my About Me page but for now, here are 10 facts about me!
- I am 22 years old and was raised on a farm in Virginia.
- I am adopted.
- I was my high school newspaper’s editor sophomore to senior year and the yearbook editor both junior and senior years.
- I’ve been writing stories since I was in the first grade and mom says I’ve been telling stories since I could talk.
- The first chapter book I ever read on my won was Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.
- I love makeup but I am all about a natural look and only wear enough to even out my skin. I prefer my bright pops of color to be on my lips!
- I own 11 ducks, 8 chickens, 3 dogs, 6 cats, and 4 horses.
- I am dating a fifth generation shipyard worker and my dad has worked at the local shipyard for 40 years.
- I love nail polish. I change my nail color at least twice a week.
- I work for a major drug store chain and everyone calls me a walking pharmacy (If I did a what’s in my bag post, most of the stuff would be medicine and first aid supplies).
Do you have an about me post? Link it below. I’d loved to learn more about my readers!